I offer assistance with editing, proofreading and writing. Editing services are currently free since I’m still gaining experience at university.
Look below this main menu page for feedback, reviews and customer service.
Thank you for your time!
I’ll be happy to write, edit, proof-read & consider requests/suggestions for:
- Promotional articles
- Commissioned blog posts/magazine articles
- Ebooks and other documents (within reason)
- Reviews for websites, films, theatre or books
- Script requests & collaborations
- I will decline any offers to do with ghost-writing essays for University or High School, though I will be able to edit/proofread (see above – Editing Services)
- I’ll be using the blog to showcase examples of my writing (mainly articles, reviews and short stories).
If you require editing or proof-reading assistance, please inquire by posting here or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, my services are free considering I have limited experience. If you require further editing for submitting a manuscript, I’d suggest a professional editor or someone you know who has experience.
- I can help with editing essays, posts, articles, reviews, drafts or other documents (within reason).
- I’d prefer the first or second draft. Word documents or PDF files are preferred. Please contact me by email. If you’d like to meet in person, also email me about scheduling an appointment. (if It’s necessary)
- I will give advice/suggestions for revision when necessary. I’ll send it back so you can accept/not accept the corrections.
- Keep in mind that I’m not currently a professional editor so I recommend that if you are hoping to submit/publish a manuscript or text that you get a second opinion from someone properly qualified. (like an agent or an editor listed in a trustworthy database)